[cma-l] Successful Big Lottery application & 5 year Business Plan

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Tue Nov 20 16:51:33 GMT 2007

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay in getting this info out to all those that showed
an interest.
If you look at our 'shared resources' section on our website
(http://www.shmu.org.uk/shared-resources.shtml), you'll find a copy of
both documents.
I'm also in the process of writing a document explaining the process that
we went through re the Big Lottery application.  I also plan to post our
'revised outcomes' that were sent to the Lottery following extensive
discussions with our advisor, but that probabaly won't be till next5 week
now.

Apologies again to everyone for the delay.

All the best,

Murray

--
please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel -

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

This message is not intended to have contractual effect

Save a tree -  don't print this e-mail or any attachment unless absolutely
necessary.