[cma-l] Case studies wanted

Darren Jenkinson darren at prescap.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 14:47:04 GMT 2007

Hello

I am currently working on my PhD at Goldsmith's College, University of
London, under the working title of 'The Dissemination of Citizenship
Through Alternative Documentary Production'.

I'm looking around for several case studies to work with for the thesis.
I'm particularly interested in community organisations who engage with
audio-visual media & who enable participants to make their own
documentaries.

I am a (fairly!) experienced documentary maker & currently teach at
Salford University alongside continuing filmmaking practice. I have also
been volunteering at Preston FM to get a flavour of the radio community
media sector - I've found it to be a really enjoyable experience.

If you would be interested in collaborating or helping to any extent
please drop me a line on r.heritage at salford.ac.uk <
mailto:r.heritage at salford.ac.uk>  and I will let you know what I am
interested in, and to chat about how we could work together.

You can also contact me on 07708615877

Thanks

Ruth Heritage

Darren Jenkinson

Community Involvement Officer

Preston FM

Prescap Community Radio Project

2nd Floor

Buckingham House

Glovers Court

Preston

PR1 3LS

Tel - 01772 880791

Prescap Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (no 2217850).
Registered charity no 1046936. Registered office 5A Walton's Parade,
Preston, PR1 8QT.