[cma-l] From the Margins to the Cutting Edge

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 12 13:48:30 GMT 2007

Hi,

There is currently one copy of 'From the Margins to the Cutting Edge'
available on Amazon.co.uk (http://www.ln-s.net/1$Xl) and through the
CMA's Amazon bookshop: http://astore.amazon.co.uk/commedia-21

Whenever you purchase an item through the CMA's Amazon Store you will be
helping to support the work of the Community Media Association as Amazon
will donate up to 10% of the selling price.

Although our Amazon bookshop highlights sector specific publications
that you may find useful, a donation will be made for anything you
purchase (whether community media related or not) and at no extra cost
to you!!!

Simply visit our Amazon store at: http://astore.amazon.co.uk/commedia-21
and use the search box to find what you're looking for... If you
purchase anything from the search results, you'll be showing your
support for the CMA and treating yourself at the same time!

Best wishes

Michelle Doust
Information & Multimedia Officer