[cma-l] From the Margins to the Cutting Edge

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 12 13:03:44 GMT 2007

Fwd:

From: P.M.Lewis at lse.ac.uk

Dear Listers

Please forgive the advertising but I have become somewhat frustrated by
the unavailability in the UK of the book with the above title, edited by
myself and Susan Jones and published last year by Hampton Press in the
US. Sub-titled 'community media and empowerment' it should be in there
on reading lists for anyone teaching about community or alternative
media. It's also got chapters on training, evaluation, live outside
broadcasting and webcasting.

Eurospan have the responsibility for European marketing and sales, but a
month or so ago when I checked there was only one copy in all of London.

If you want to get a copies into bookshops or libraries,  Graeme
Innes-Johnstone [graeme.innes-johnstone at eurospangroup.com] is the person
to contact.

Peter M. Lewis
Senior Lecturer in Community Media