[cma-l] REMINDER: CALL FOR COMMUNITY MEDIA NEWS

Editor, Airflash Magazine michelle at commedia.org.uk
Thu Nov 8 06:16:27 GMT 2007

A I R F L A S H  Magazine - Winter Issue 97

CALL FOR COMMUNITY MEDIA NEWS - Reminder: Deadline on Friday

Please email your press releases and letters to
airflash at commedia.org.uk, or post to the address below.

Submissions need to arrive before Friday 9 November 2007. Anything
received after this date may not be allocated space, but it is our
intention to include all that we can. We also want your images. If
they are good high quality pictures, they may even make the cover!
Send them along with your submission. Images should be TIFF or JPG at
a resolution of 300dpi and try to include a description/credit.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are not sure about this.

+ The next edition is due for publication beginning of December 2007.

Thanks,

Michelle McGuire
Editor, Airflash Magazine

Community Media Association
http://www.commedia.org.uk

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield S1 2BX
UK
Tel. + 44 (0) 114 279 5219

"Access to the media for people and communities"