[cma-l] Sneak Preview: Advance Airflash Magazine Winter 07 issue!

Michelle Doust michelle.doust at commedia.org.uk
Tue Dec 18 14:40:18 GMT 2007

++Apologies for Cross posting++

PREVIEW THE LATEST EDITION - AIRFLASH MAGAZINE WINTER 2007 ISSUE 97

*Exclusive for CMA Members

The winter 2007 issue of Airflash magazine is now available to download
[PDF] on the CMA website. Get a sneak preview now before it hits the
streets later this week!

The Winter issue of the magazine has an educational focus with a feature
on City University’s new innovative Foundation Degree in Creative
Industries on page 20 and an article written by a student on a community
media course using the CMA’s Canstream Service on page 22.

Other articles in this issue include:
'The rough guide to raising money' on page 18
'Marketing explored' on page 13
'CMA members meet the BBC' on page page 16 and much more!

Use your CMA Member login details to access the Members' Section of the
site and click on the Airflash Cover image to download the latest issue now.

Enjoy!

*** We are always looking for your news and we want to hear from you. To
be featured in the next issue of Airflash or on the CMA website email us
at: airflash at commedia.org.uk

Best wishes and seasons greetings!

--
Michelle Doust
Information & Multimedia Officer

Community Media Association
0114 279 5219

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the Media for people and communities