[webcast-l] Tax Justice Network Podcast: Tax haven USA

Naomi Fowler naomi at taxjustice.net
Sat Feb 20 12:33:38 GMT 2016

Hello Taxcasters, welcome to our 50th edition of the Taxcast. In our
February podcast: which country is the second easiest in the world after
Kenya to set up an anonymous shell company? We shine the spotlight on
tax haven USA and the lawyers secretly filmed by Global Witness advising
a fake corrupt African government Minister. Also: we discuss Google's
tiny tax payment in the UK and how politicians are interfering with the
independence of our tax authorities, and the rise of the unnoticed tax
haven of Taiwan. Plus more scandal and analysis you won't find anywhere
else. Full details here:
http://www.taxjustice.net/2016/02/20/the-tax-justice-network-february-2016-podcast/

Warm wishes, Naomi Fowler

_Available in the following places_ (as well as iTunes and our youtube
channel Tax Justice TV https://www.youtube.com/user/TackleTaxHavens)

https://youtu.be/ykVEbdlgDks
www.tackletaxhavens.com/taxcast
www.taxjustice.net/taxcast

_Download link_ (right click and 'save as')

http://traffic.libsyn.com/taxcast/Taxcast_Feb_16.mp3

_For sharing and reposting:_

_Youtube embed code:_

<iframe width="560" height="315"
src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ykVEbdlgDks" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

_Mp3 embed code:_

<iframe style="border: none"
src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4160970/height/325/width/325/theme/legacy/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/no-cache/true/"
height="325" width="325" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen
webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen
msallowfullscreen></iframe>