[webcast-l] Sun, sea and tax: The Tax Justice Network August podcast is out

naomi at taxjustice.net naomi at taxjustice.net
Thu Aug 20 21:43:56 BST 2015

Hello Taxcasters, please feel free to share, repost and tweet. Best
wishes, Naomi Fowler

In the August 2015 Taxcast: Sun, sea and tax: the Taxcast goes to
Mexico and looks at how multinational tourism operates there. Plus: we
ask why Luxembourg is printing euros like there's no tomorrow, whether
the tax amnesty Brazil's offering its tax dodgers will work and we
wonder how much longer 'emerging economies' and other countries left
out of the reform of global tax rules will put up with it.

Featuring the Tax Justice Network's John Christensen and Linda
Ambrosie author of the new book out this month: Sun and Sea Tourism:
Fantasy and Finance of the All-Inclusive Industry
www.tourismfantasyandfinance.org Produced and presented by
@Naomi_Fowler for the Tax Justice Network.

Taxcast home sites: www.tackletaxhavens.com/taxcast and
www.taxjustice.net/taxcast

Follow @TheTaxcast on Twitter

You can share and embed from youtube: https://youtu.be/P8bw20bBjRA

Download url link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/taxcast/Taxcast_Aug_15.mp3

Mp3 embed code for reposting: <iframe style="border: none"
src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3748910/height/325/width/325/theme/legacy/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/" height="325" width="325" scrolling="no"  allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen
msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Naomi Fowler

Taxcast Producer
@Naomi_Fowler