[webcast-l] 25 Free Digital Audio Editors You Should Know

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Nov 12 15:45:16 GMT 2008

A digital audio editor is defined as a computer application for
manipulating digital audio. As a multimedia creator, we normally use
audio editor for recording audio, edit the duration and timeline, mix
multiple sound tracks, apply simple effects for audio enhancement and
create conversion between different audio file formats.

There are countless ways that digital audio editor can be used, and
fortunately there are plenty of good and free digital audio editors
out there to help you with your own implementation. So if you're
thinking to purchase a license for Adobe Audition, Cool Edit or
Soundforge, hold that thought first. Not to say they aren't cool, but
it's always wiser to try out free applications before going to the pay
deal.

Here's acollection of 25 free digital audio editors:

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/25-free-digital-audio-editors/

The above link and many more have been bookmarked on our delicious page here:

http://delicious.com/cma_webcast

Regards

Bill Best
--