[webcast-l] Consultation - Home Access to Technology

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jan 15 13:05:34 GMT 2008

Fwd:

http://www.dfes.gov.uk/consultations/conDetails.cfm?consultationId=1522

"This consultation seeks views on the proposed Home Access programme
that aims to ensure that every family with 5-19 year old learners in
England has access to learning where and when they need it through
access to ICT resources and support at home.

To respond to these issues Jim Knight MP, Minister for Schools, has
established the Home Access Taskforce with representation from industry,
education and the third sector. The Taskforce will shortly advise on a
range of issues relating to Home Access and we would also like to feed
in the views of other interested parties/individuals which is why we are
launching this consultation."