[webcast-l] Local stories for the west midlands

Paul Bradshaw Paul.Bradshaw at uce.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:56:20 GMT 2007

While we're talking about student and community websites, my class of
online journalism students are currently posting articles to a live
website covering local issues in the West Midlands - it can be seen at
http://www.mediastudent.com/newsonline/index.asp

If you do want to use stories please contact me so I can pass you on to
the relevant student.

Paul Bradshaw

Senior Lecturer, Online Journalism and Magazines
Degree Leader, Web & New Media
0121 331 5367
paul.bradshaw at uce.ac.uk
Room B322, Baker Building