[webcast-l] Podcast Generator - Audio and video podcast creator

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 22 11:58:27 BST 2006

Hi

Users of the CMA's Internet Media Service
(http://www.commedia.org.uk/about-cma/cmas-projects/ims/) can now use
PodCastGen - a free PHP script released under GPL that lets users upload
media files via a web form and automatically create rss 2.0
w3c-compliant podcast feeds. It also features a web administration and a
dynamic web page displaying new podcasts:

http://podcastgen.sourceforge.net/

If anybody wants to use it then just drop me a line.

The above site has also now been tagged on the bookmarks site for the
webcasting service which now has more than 30 links to useful and
interesting sites about streaming media:

http://del.icio.us/cma_webcast

Looking at the above site almost gives you a window into our brain  :o)

Regards

Bill Best
--
Technical Operations Manager