[webcast-l] Advance Notice

Heads Together heads2 at mac.com
Wed Mar 16 14:47:28 GMT 2005

Heads Together Productions is about to embark on another Community
Radio Broadcast with the local community in East Leeds.  The project
is expanding this year and grants have been submitted to make this a
full-time project, providing creative and training opportunities
throughout the year.

Through a unique partnership with 'Kick It Out', the broadcast this
year will include young people from asylum seeker and refugee
communities in Leeds to cover the Unity Cup Festival in July 2005.

This is an advance notice that we will be looking to appoint
temporary and permanent staff in both development and technical roles
to deliver this ambitious project.  If you think you are interested
in getting involved, please look at our web site
www.heads.demon.co.uk and contact us with your skills and interest.

Please make sure you look at information on the web site before
contacting - Abigail May, Heads Together Productions
<abi at heads.demon.co.uk>

--
Heads Together Productions Limited
The Media Centre