[ne-commedia-l] Two Events

Thompson, Steve S.D.Thompson at tees.ac.uk
Fri Jun 26 23:11:21 BST 2009

We have two events to cover coming up. Middlesbrough Mega Mela 18th/
19th July and Stockton Riverside Festival (Fringe) 30th July - August
2nd.

For both events we'll be fielding a camera crew to feed the stage side
screen(s) We also need someone on the vision mixer for Riverside and
for Mela too. There is scope for stills photographers but we're
anxious to have plenty of video camera folks particularly for
Riverside as we're using 4 cameras and we need cover for breaks.

If you'd like to be involved please go here http://tinyurl.com/tvcm-vols
and fill in the form

Steve T
Steve Thompson