[comtv-l] My Street film competition

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Apr 14 12:57:15 BST 2011

My Street is many things... It's where I live, it's where you live,
it's an idea, it's your hood, your locale, your community, your
neighbours, it could even be your corridor or your lift.

Now it is 2 more things: it's a nationwide competition for you to make
a short documentary film about your "street" and it is a new website
where your film will be seen, telling the nation's stories, street by
street ... by you. Anyone can take part. Professional, amateur,
journalist, animator, young, old, activist, artist. You can make a new
film or perhaps you already have one.

Each year the short-listed films will be showcased at the OPEN CITY
London Documentary Festival (June 16th - 19th 2011). The submission
deadline for this year is May 26th. Films submitted after this date
will be eligible for the festival in 2012.

http://www.mystreetfilms.com/about