[comtv-l] Fwd: iContact video Network re-launch

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon Mar 1 18:33:57 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Edwards <funkytwig at gmail.com>

Some of you may remember iContact Video Network from a few years ago.
We have recently re-launched.

Our films (old and new) can be viewed at

http://www.youtube.com/funkytwig

Our new website is:

http://www.icontactvideo.org/

Please link to our website where appropriate (and we will return the favour).

>From our Website:

iContact Video Network is a Bristol-based group that aims to promote
and encourage community activist and social change-orientated film
making. We strongly believe in the power of low- and no-budget
film-making, and that all it really takes to make a film is
determination. Our films span over a decade and have covered both
local and global issues. In this time we have worked with many local
community and activist groups.

Regards

Ben
--