[comtv-l] Fwd: Vacancy: Operations Manager (InsightShare)

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 14:39:03 GMT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gareth Benest <gbenest at insightshare.org>

Dear friends

Please see below the vacancy announcement for an Operations Manager at
InsightShare, participatory video facilitators (no participatory video
experience required).

Please share this widely among your networks.

Full details of the post are available here:

http://www.oxfordhr.co.uk/index.php?pg=43&job=122

Best wishes

Gareth

PS. for info on some recent InsightShare projects, check out our most
recent update:

http://insightshare.org/resources/update/newsletter-october2010

Gareth Benest
Projects Director

E: gbenest at insightshare.org
T: +44 (0)1865 403127
M: +44 (0)7584 122125
S: garethbenest

InsightShare
Amplify - Connect - Transform
www.insightshare.org

--------------

Operations Manager for InsightShare
Salary around £25 - £30K p.a.
Based in Oxford

InsightShare are leaders in the use of participatory video as a tool
for individuals and groups to grow in self-confidence and trust, and
to build skills to act for change. Our methods value local knowledge,
build
bridges between communities and decision-makers, and enable people to
develop greater control over the decisions affecting their lives. For
more information see www.insightshare.org

InsightShare is looking for someone that wants to contribute to the
maturing of the organisation. We are looking for someone who can
implement new systems, challenge the way we do things where we can do
better and brings new perspectives to our operations.

You need to communicate new systems clearly and be able to bring
everyone on board when initiating ideas. You should be flexible and
able to adapt to a fast changing work environment, working with new
clients, new countries and new projects on a regular basis.

– Living in Oxford or vicinity, to be based at Oxford office.

For a detailed job description and instructions on how to apply please
visit the vacancies page on the Oxford HR website:

http://www.oxfordhr.co.uk

The closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00 pm on Friday 17th
December 2010