[comtv-l] BeyondTv film festival seeks political films

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Sep 25 17:54:13 BST 2008

BeyondTv film festival wants to see your films.

In November Undercurrents hosts the 9th annual BeyondTV festival of
environmental and social activism movies. Combined with forums and
master-classes from the world of documentary film-making, this
festival is ideal for the budding and the experienced video maker.

Submit your films by October 1st and our Jury will choose as many as
possible for screening at BeyondTv and then we tour throughout 2009
with the best compilation of the festival. Have your film shown at
Glastonbury and dozens of other festivals.

No entry fees so submit via http://www.beyondtvfestival.org

Undercurrents
Old Exchange
Pier St
Swansea
SA1 1RY
Britain
http://www.undercurrents.org
+44 (0)1792 455900
Mobile 07973 298359

Bike2oz
Cycling 17,000km from Oxford to Australia rather than fly.
http://www.bike2Oz.com

On the Push
Surfing waves to combat Climate change
http://www.onthepush.org

Living in the Future
How people have come together to build their own homes, grow their own
food, and create lively and sustainable communities.
http://www.undercurrents.org/livinginthefutre