[comtv-l] Westminster Hall debates Tuesday, 14 October 2008: Digital Television Switchover

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Oct 15 11:05:32 BST 2008

"I entirely support what the hon. Gentleman says, and surely he
acknowledges that even if we moved to local television, it would be
far preferable if that were seen on our television screens and not on
a computer some way away. Doing that via super-fast broadband and on
television is another argument for having an internet connection on
digital boxes."

Don Foster
Shadow Secretary of State for Culture, Media & Sport, Culture, Media & Sport
Bath
Liberal Democrat

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/whall/?id=2008-10-14a.187.0&s=%22local+television%22#g203.0