Fwd: [CMA TV] Inquiry into public service content

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 6 15:09:33 GMT 2006

Forwarded From: Dave Rushton <local.tv at virgin.net>

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Dave Rushton <local.tv at virgin.net>
> Date: 6 November 2006 12:53:34 GMT
> To: Michelle McGuire <michelle at commedia.org.uk>
> Subject: Re: [CMA TV] Inquiry into public service content

<edited>

I'm preparing a checklist of points to consider in submitting to this
useful Inquiry for some ACTO colleagues - I hope to have this ready
by the end of the week and if CMA members would like a copy I will
forward if members send me their email address.

Regards,

Dave Rushton
Institute of Local Television
Public Interest Fellow University of Strathclyde