[CMA TV] [CMA] Fwd: 30 Second Films[Scanned]

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Oct 25 11:31:46 BST 2005

Fwd:

Dear Sir / Madam

We're launching a short film competition - '30 Second Films' - supported
by BT and Channel 4's Ideasfactory, that may be of interest to
filmmakers involved in your festival.

For full details please see the competition website at:
http://www.intomedia.org.uk/ccncomp/

The competition task is to create a 30 second public information film
(or 'infomercial') for The Community Communication Network (CCN) - to be
screened nationwide on public LCD screens and websites.

The prizes include a hi-definition video camera and paid commissions for
further films.

The deadline is December 1st 2005 and the prizewinning event will be at
Channel 4's HQ in London on December 15th.

We'll accept entries from either individuals or groups, providing
participants are aged 16 or over.

If you require any further details please email me at
competition at intomedia.org.uk

Best regards,

Rebecca Harrington Jones
Competition Administrator