[CMA TV] [Community Television] [Community Media Association] BBC to Pilot

Allan Poyner allan at poyner55.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 21:00:38 GMT 2005

Hi

My name is Allan Poyner I am a community worker in Worcester and I am
working with a number of people on a project called Putting the Hart back in
to Rookswood (an estate ) in Worcester and I would like to know how we can
get this on local TV as this seems to be the sort of thing that would be of
interest locally .

I am also working on an event that is due to take place Saturday 17th
December called the war years memories of home ,this will be working with a
group of young people talking to elderly about their memories of the time .

Many thanks
Allan Poyner