[Community Television] Know the rules! Know how to handle difficult situations!

Alan Fransman alan.fransman at commedia.org.uk
Wed Apr 20 14:39:49 BST 2005

Your Community Media! Your Vote 2005

Know the rules!
Know how to handle difficult situations!

A wide range of Community Media groups from all over London had lots of
good things to say about the first Election Coverage workshop on 18 April.

Here are a few comments from the evaluation forms:

"Now I know the rules and how to handle complaints."
"Rod Beards provided a great interactive presentation."

"My attendance at this workshop gave me some very good pointers on
creating an election programming policy."

"Now I have a better understanding on how to handle difficult situations"

There are two more to go!

Manchester Workshop
21.04.05

Inverness Workshop
23.04.05

Book now to avoid disappointment!

--
Alan Fransman
Community Media Association

+44 114 279 5219

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities