[tv-rsl-l] Fw: Information Request

Ginette Van Praag ginette at newnet.co.uk
Sun Feb 16 21:40:27 GMT 2003

Might anyone be interested?

----- Original Message -----
From: Loretta Mirabella
To: GINETTE at NEWNET.CO.UK
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 12:14 AM
Subject: Information Request

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a co-executive producer of a dramatic anthology series which is a cross between the old 1950's Playhouse 90s and the Twlight Zone.  We have 24 episodes which are showing weekly on Long Island, New York, USA and will also be airing in New York City in March of 2003, as well as California in the near future.  Our television show is entitled, THE REALM OF NEVER  which has won sereral awards for Best Teleplay for the last two years, as well as having a screening at the Long Island International Film Expo this past summer.  Our anthology series does not have any vulgar language, violence or sexual content.  It primarily deals with the human condition.  Each installment is 29 minutes and is filmed in a three camera Television studio, primarily shot live on tape.  We are also the "only known dramatic series (on public access television ) in the New York Metro area."

We would like very much to start airing this in England.  Can you please inform me of the policies and procedures, as well as obtaining the proper documentation so we may be able to air our show.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Loretta Mirabella
Power of Cohesion Productions

Message scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
http://www.newnet.co.uk/av/ and believed to be clean