[tv-rsl-l] Fw: Another US programme...

Ginette Van Praag ginette at newnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 11:33:29 BST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Brucker
To: GINETTE at NEWNET.CO.UK
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 2:32 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is April E. Brucker. I am an actress/ventriloquist. I host a show entitled Storytime With April & Friends. It is a show designed for school aged children. My puppet Sweetie Pie and I read stories from far reaches of the globe. We even feature stories from authors who have never before been published.

Currently we air in 21 US states as well as Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, and Web TV.

If you are interested please let me know where to send the tape and what format to send it in. Thank you for supporting children's programming.

Sincerely,

April E. Brucker

P.S. For more information on me go to www.inquista.com/AprilBrucker.htm or www.ventriloquism.ca

Message scanned for viruses and dangerous content by
http://www.newnet.co.uk/av/ and believed to be clean