[tv-rsl-l] FW: Short Documentary

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Tue May 7 10:40:24 BST 2002

Forwarded From: KPEX Productions <kpexproductions at hotmail.com>
by way of Ginette Van Praag <ginette at newnet.co.uk>

* Please reply directly to KPEX Productions.

Thanks,
Michelle
----------

Dear Sir,
We at Globex Media would like to make our English mini-documentary THE AMISH
available to you for broadcasting.  Produced in digital video, the 17 minute
film focuses on the rural American Amish of  Ohio,USA--a Protestant sect
that disappeared from Europe about a centry ago.  This well-written film
concisely spans the history of the sect from its inception in Germany,
Switzerland, and France to its flourishing settlements today in North
America, where strict adherence to the values of simplicity, separation, and
mutual aid are still the order of the day.  Holmes County is also the home
of the world's largest coo-coo clock, featured in our video.  Suitable for
all audience, the film has educational value.  Thank you in advance for your
consideration in this matter.  Please send reply along with your standard
rate for purchasing a short of this kind to stefanm1969 at yahoo.com and have a
great day!