[tv-rsl-l] Fw: american show

Ginette Van Praag ginette at newnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 14:17:15 BST 2002

Anyone interested?

----- Original Message -----
From: Brucker
To: GINETTE at NEWNET.CO.UK
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 9:56 PM
Subject: american show

Dear Sir or Madam,
    My name is April E. Brucker. I am an American actress/ talk show host/ ventriloquist/writer/filmmaker. I host a programme entitled Story time With April & Friends. I air on the United States Eastern Seaboard, The midwest, and I also air regularly in Australia. My program is an educational program designed for school aged children learning how to read. It is designed to reach out to the community as well because I spotlight young authors from around the world as well. Let me know if you are interested. And if you are, what format would you perfer.
Sincerely,
April E. Brucker