[tv-rsl-l] Local Media/Television Project

Hewson, Chris c.hewson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 20:23:26 BST 2002

Hi,

I am currently undertaking a research project at Lancaster University concerned
with local television and community media within the United Kingdom.

My research primarily seeks to ask how local television can be a viable
undertaking in the medium to long term, a topic which becomes increasingly
pertinent when one considers the options available for local television
regarding analogue switch off and a lack of legislation around 'must-carry'
obligations.

I would like to hear from (with a view to interviewing etc) anyone who is
currently working within this area (if you haven't heard from me already that
is!)

I include a Word attachment outlining the project in more detail

Thanks

Chris

Chris Hewson

Phone: 07941-371576