[tv-rsl-l] New Mailing Server

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Wed Dec 19 09:36:03 GMT 2001

Dear All,

We have now changed our email server. Hopefully, with this new server we
will have ironed out some of the delivery problems some digest subscribers
have experienced.

With this new mailing server, you will still be able to configure how you
receive emails from us. If you have been a digest subscriber, you will need
to reconfigure your delivery options by going to this link: