[comradio-l] Devaweb - Sweeper offer

Chris Stevens chris at devaweb.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 20:32:03 GMT 2015

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well; great to see so many new stations being
licenced.

Just a quick note to let you know about an offer we're running for the
next week or so... a repeat of our occasional "Ten Words For Ten Pounds"
offer. As you may be aware, every year we attend the Hospital Radio
conference, and every couple of years we run this offer. However this
year, we're expending it to all hospital, community and online
presenters, which we thought might be of interest to you - feel free to
let your colleagues know too!

There are a few conditions - the voice is Ian Brannan, the session will
be recorded just after the offer finishes, and each sweeper must contain
a show name or feature. The good news though is that you'll get all the
usual mixouts (dry, sweeper, mixed etc) and you can order as many as you
want!

If you want more info, or to order anything, here's the link...

http://www.devaweb.com/ten-pound-offer/

Anyway, just wanted to let you know!

Regards,

Chris

--
Chris Stevens - Creative Director - Devaweb
Email chris at devaweb.co.uk | Skype: "devaweb"

NEW >> Check out our jingle company! www.ignitejingles.com