[comradio-l] The Tax Justice Network Podcast, Oct 2014

naomi at taxjustice.net naomi at taxjustice.net
Wed Oct 22 14:33:00 BST 2014

Dear Taxcasters, welcome to the the Tax Justice Network's latest
podcast: first, here's a tweet ready to go:

The latest @TaxJusticeNet podcast: never mind social welfare, what's
corporate welfare costing us? + more http://youtu.be/84gaikIMwiA

And below, full details for listening and options for sharing,

Many thanks,
Naomi Fowler

Taxcast Producer
@Naomi_Fowler
www.taxjustice.net/taxcast
www.tackletaxhavens.com/taxcast

In the October 2014 Taxcast: never mind social welfare, how much is
corporate welfare costing us? Across the US they're going to start
publishing the tax breaks and subsidies, and we take a look at the
latest research in the UK. Also: Ireland announces it'll abolish the
so-called 'Double Irish' tax dodge after the EU Commission finds
Apple's tax deal is 'illegal state aid'. But what will they replace it
with? Australians discover the true state of the tax contributions
made by their top companies and Tax Justice Network Africa makes
history by taking the Kenyan government to court in an unprecedented
case over a treaty with the tax haven of Mauritius.

Featuring: Tax Justice Network Director John Christensen, Greg LeRoy
of Good Jobs First www.GoodJobsFirst.org and the University of York's
Dr Kevin Farnsworth. (Dr Farnsworth's research on direct corporate
welfare in the UK has not yet been released but as soon as it is we
will give further details). Produced and presented by @Naomi_Fowler
for the Tax Justice Network.

LISTEN AND SHARE OPTIONS:

Youtube: http://youtu.be/84gaikIMwiA
Tax Justice Network site: www.taxjustice.net/taxcast

Want to listen on the move? Download to listen offline here:
http://traffic.libsyn.com/taxcast/Taxcast_Oct_2014.mp3

Also available on iTunes

Embed codes:

Youtube:

<iframe width="560" height="315"
src="//www.youtube.com/embed/84gaikIMwiA?list=PLPle_vPYGn5xN_7ztc6caLmN_88WJQFLU" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or Libsyn:

<iframe style="border: none"
src="//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3133887/height/325/width/325/theme/legacy/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/" height="325" width="325" scrolling="no"  allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen
msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Subscribe to the Taxcast either by emailing naomi [at] taxjustice.net
to be added to the mailout list or via our rss feed
http://taxcast.libsyn.com/rss