[comradio-l] All six episodes of 'Press your Ear to the Rail' & All 4 episodes of the "Don't tickle me.Punch" (a radio programme piece of sound art) are all available as podcasts

Daniel Nash @ DPN dpnash at btopenworld.com
Wed Jun 18 18:44:40 BST 2014

I thought you might be interested to know that All six episodes of 'Press
your Ear to the Rail' (a radio programme piece of sound art) Art
Transmission #1 by sound artist Jim Whelton working with the Sittingbourne
and Kemsley Light Railway are all available at
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVQqwRHcZFYCgnUg1xAgmugchZNvzirif

And All 4 episodes of the podcast  "Don't tickle me.Punch" (a radio
programme piece of sound art) Art Transmission #2 By sound artist Jane Pitt
& the Minster golden gloves boxing club are all available at
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVQqwRHcZFYAivq1jCAaH4AXr2vmy3wwa
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVQqwRHcZFYAivq1jCAaH4AXr2vmy3wwa>

Art Transmission is a project to make new sound art for the airwaves on BRFM
Bridge radio through the Daniel Monday Night Community Show

http://arttransmissionradioexperiment.wordpress.com/ and is funded by Ideas
Test (Creative People & Places: Swale & Medway), which is an Arts Council
Programme designed to get more people engaged in the Arts.

Thanks Daniel

Artist and designer http://dpn.me.uk/daniel/

Community & arts Presenter @ BR FM Bridge Radio

Community Liaison  coordinator @ BR FM Bridge Radio

The Daniel Monday night community show is aired on BR FM Bridge Radio  95.6
every Monday interviewing a wide range of guests with a focus on the arts in
swale

you tube http://www.youtube.com/user/daniel15510

blog http://dpn.me.uk/danielmn/

twitter @DanielMondaybr  http://twitter.com/DanielMondaybr

facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniel-Monday-Night-Community-Show-On-BRFM/118
055191549943

flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielmondaynightcommunityshowonbrfm/

iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/daniel-monday-night-community/id59038462
6

podcast http://DanielMonday.buzzsprout.com
<http://danielmonday.buzzsprout.com/>

http://www.danielmondaynightcommunityshow.webs.com
<http://www.danielmondaynightcommunityshow.webs.com/>

http://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112142768824592318428/112142768824592318428/pos
ts
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112142768824592318428/112142768824592318428/p
osts>

For more information about the station or to listen live online please
visit;

 http://www.brfm.net/

please contact me on;

E-MAIL dpnash at btopenworld
<javascript:handleMailto('mailto:dpnash at btopenworld.com');return%20false;>
.com

This e-mail contains yours and my personal details please make sure you
delete or shred this e-mail properly

D.P.N. http://www.dpn.me.uk <http://www.dpn.me.uk/>