[comradio-l] Free syndicated show - Mellow Moments

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Aug 28 15:34:55 BST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Saunders <andysaundersfm at outlook.com>

Hi,

I present a 2 hour show which features love songs.

Each hour has a feature which I play 3 love songs from this month in
history, another part of the show is "Its the same song" as I play 2
versions of the same song and the Classic Crooners.

The show is FREE and can be downloaded from Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/l/nvWp9VpqS3UxP19iZv1uSs

The show is broadcast on stations on 15 FM Community stations in the UK
from Cornwall to Scotland plus stations around the world,

Many thanks for your time,

Andy