[comradio-l] Ofcom awards community radio licences

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:12:41 GMT 2013

Can I just clarify that we are not a Licence Applicant but rather a Broadcast Facilitator and as such have been involved in over 40 out of the current 260-odd Licence Awards, together with quite a few that weren't successful.

I have seen very clear messages from Ofcom that say what I relayed - that it will not reveal its reasoning and the decision is irreversible.
Unfortunately, no-one yet as far as I know has challenged this with enough determination to effect a change.

But that is, I feel, about to happen.