[comradio-l] Fwd: 2014 Radio Academy Awards - now open for entries!

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Dec 11 16:46:16 GMT 2013

Hi

Please find below a communication from the Radio Academy regarding next
year's Radio Academy Awards.

Stations which have been lucky enough to win their region's Station of the
Year in the Nations and Regions awards do not need to do anything - you
have been automatically entered into the national Station of the Year
(under 1 million TSA).

Good luck!

* Community Media Association*
https://twitter.com/community_media