[comradio-l] Feedback on Airtime open source automation software

Adam Thomas adam.thomas at sourcefabric.org
Tue Sep 20 15:56:32 BST 2011

Dear all,

I was directed to this list by the great people at Resonance FM. I'm
part of the team that develops Airtime, which some of you may have heard
of. It's a free, open source radio automation software developed by a
non-profit organisation called Sourcefabric
(http://airtime.sourcefabric.org).

We're working some exciting new features and services for Airtime and
would love to get some feedback on a few ideas from the people we
eventually hope will benefit - community radio stations and their staff.

If any station managers, production managers or engineers have two
minutes to give me a little feedback on features, typical bandwidths,
storage requirements and average technical budgets over email, it'd be
much appreciated. Good karma guaranteed!

Feel free to mail me off-list at adam.thomas at sourcefabric.org and I can
go into details. Many thanks for your time!

Best, Adam

--

Adam Thomas
Communications Manager, Sourcefabric