[comradio-l] [cma-l] Community radio cited in Lords debate

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Sun Jan 16 09:40:14 GMT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: stmatthews Solution <scscenter at hotmail.co.uk>

Hi there

That is great and we the EAVA FM 102.5, in Leicester agree the Lord
Foulkes speech,
as we had the vision 3 years ago when we brought together 15 different
communities to
broadcast on our FM, I can tell you it is not easy to administer and
program it but it
works, and I did similar in Denmark 10yrs ago where we established 9 community
radios covering whole Denmark using different languages.

Regards

Ahmed Bile
Program manager of EAVA FM 102.5
http://www.eavafm.uk (listened by 22 countries on line)