[comradio-l] Digital Radio Action Plan Reaction

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:14:11 BST 2010

Here we go again.

Apart from some rather poor English, they're still using this vague term "switchover".

As existing Regional and National services are running on FM in parallel with DAB, does this mean that those FM services will cease?

Then does this mean that it is the consumer who hasn't already done so will be forced to "switch over" - because the broadcasters will have been providing both services up to that point and the only switching they'll be doing is "off".

Ian Hickling

Partner

transplan UK