[comradio-l] [cma-l] Community Radio Order - Commons debate 12/01/10

209radio on 105 FM getinvolved at 209radio.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 16:38:25 GMT 2010

Can email addresses be provided for this list at all?

I for one have 5 of these contacts max and little chance of being able
to research the rest...

CMA-L wrote:
> Dear colleagues
>
> Is your local MP on this committee? Here they are:
>
> Chair
> Mr Gary Streeter (Con) Devon South West
>
> Members
> Mr Bob Blizzard (Lab) Waveney
> Mr Ronnie Campbell (Lab) Blyth Valley
> Rosie Cooper (Lab) West Lancashire
> Jim Cousins (Lab) Newcastle Central
> Nadine Dorries (Con) Mid Bedfordshire
> Michael Fabricant (Con) Lichfield
> Paul Farrelly (Lab) Newcastle under Lyme
> Mr Don Foster (Lib Dem) Bath
> Mr Philip Hollobone (Con) Kettering
> Albert Owen (Lab) Ynys Mon
> Mr Adrian Sanders (Lib Dem) Torbay
> Mr Siôn Simon (Lab) Birmingham Erdington
> Mr Marsha Singh (Lab) Bradford West
> Sir John Stanley (Con) Tonbridge and Malling
> Mr Edward Vaizey (Con) Wantage
> Mr David Winnick (Lab) Walsall North
>
> Lobby them now to support an increased Community Radio Fund and to
> remove the unfair restrictions preventing advertising in community
> radio licence areas overlapping small commercial radio.
>
> And if your MP is not in this committee? Why not lobby them anyway and
> ask them to talk to one of their friends who is.
>
> We have posted a briefing document online here:
>
> http://www.commedia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/CRAmendmentOrder-policy-briefing-Jan-2010.pdf
>
> And you can use "WriteToThem" to contact your local MP:
>
> http://www.writetothem.com/
>
> Come on - let's get this sorted out in 2010!
>
> Best wishes
>
> Community Media Association
> --
> http://www.commedia.org.uk/
> http://twitter.com/community_media
> http://photo365.commedia.org.uk

209radio
Community Radio in Cambridge

105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!

Citylife House
Sturton Street
Cambridge
CB1 2QF

Phone: 01223 488418
Fax:   01223 488419

209radio is a Registered Charity in England, No. 1124610,
and a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 5585527

vCard attached!

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 209radio Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.