[comradio-l] TOGETHERNESS

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:36:06 GMT 2009

I don't think we are doomed - no.

But what is relevant is that there is no apparent correlation in dealing with funding sources and many CR stations do not have access to adequate business acumen.

We currently have three stations out of the 27 we have facilitated which cannot pay their way and we are seriously having to consider removing vital components still owned by us in order to safeguard our own business.

Ian Hickling

Partner

transplan UK