[comradio-l] M3 - Send back the survey today and maybe win £20!

Nicky Edmonds nicky at cmso.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 10:52:46 GMT 2008

Making Media on the Move

Today is the deadline to be entered in the draw for a £20 prize, so
please spend a few minutes filling in the " Making Media on The Move"
questionnaire which you can download from www.cmso.co.uk. Or send me an
email at nicky at cmso.co.uk and I'll email you one back.

Thanks to everyone who has already filled in a questionnaire, your
answers show the imaginative ways that community radio stations are
already using mobile phones.

Making Media on the Move (M3)is a M3 is a research and development
project to investigate how community radio listeners and producers might
record, edit and send short audio clips to their local community radio
station using a mobile phone. M3 is investigating creative and
innovative concepts for mobile sound/radio production together with
related software applications for mobile phone platforms and web-based
content management tools for listener-producers.

We would like to know what you think and how you currently use mobile
phones in your project so that we can make M3 as useful and effective
for community radio stations as possible. Participating community radio
stations will receive reports of the  M3 research results and access to
technical tools and knowledge sharing that can facilitate mobile media
production for community radio.

We would be very grateful if you could spend a few minutes filling in a
questionnaire to assist our research. You can send it back by email or
post. You can find out more about M3 at www.cmso.co.uk or by ringing
Nicky Edmonds on 0114 220 1426

This research is being carried out by CM Solutions and Sheffield Live!
93.2 FM and is funded by Melt. Melt is a programme of the Culture
Company working with the BBC, Channel 4, Orange, PACT and Screen
Yorkshire and is funded by Yorkshire Forward, Objective 1 South
Yorkshire and Arts Council England.

Thank you very much for your time!

Best wishes

Nicky Edmonds