[comradio-l] Researching the creative use of mobile phones in community radio

Nicky Edmonds nicky at cmso.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 09:52:07 GMT 2008

Making Media on the Move (M3)

Help us to develop the use of mobile phones as creative tools in
community radio by filling in a quick questionnaire which you can
download from www.cmso.co.uk.

You could also win a £20 voucher if you send back the questionnaire by
March 19!

M3 is a research and development project, to investigate how community
radio listeners and producers might record, edit and send short audio
clips to their local community radio station using a mobile phone. M3 is
investigating creative and innovative concepts for mobile sound/radio
production together with related software applications for mobile phone
platforms and web-based content management tools for listener-producers.

We would like to know what you think and how you currently use mobile
phones in your project so that we can make M3 as useful and effective
for community radio stations as possible. Participating community radio
stations will receive reports of the  M3 research results and access to
technical tools and knowledge sharing that can facilitate mobile media
production for community radio.

We would be very grateful if you could spend a few minutes filling in a
questionnaire to assist our research. You can send it back by email or
post. You can find out more about M3 at www.cmso.co.uk or by ringing
Nicky Edmonds on 0114 220 1426

This research is being carried out by CM Solutions and Sheffield Live!
93.2 FM and is funded by Melt. Melt is a programme of the Culture
Company working with the BBC, Channel 4, Orange, PACT and Screen
Yorkshire and is funded by Yorkshire Forward, Objective 1 South
Yorkshire and Arts Council England.

Thank you very much for your time!

Best wishes

Nicky Edmonds