[comradio-l] Something To Fill Gaps In Your Schedule

Gary Jackson at Mygen gary.jackson at my-generation.org.uk
Sun Jul 6 11:53:20 BST 2008

A number of community stations have gaps in their broadcast schedule for
a variety of reasons.

So I have started a weekly show which is generic in content.

This podcast is a one hour music radio show for CMA member stations to
download and use free of charge. It is intended to fill gaps in
schedules, which occur from time to time, not to replace local programmes.

The content is general music from the 50s to date, and it is arranged in
quarters (part 1-4.mp3) so that you can insert your own idents/adverts.
Your station licensing must cover this type of programme.

The show is 80kbps MP3PRO which gives the sound quality of around
160kbps but makes a file half the size. Your playout system may require
conversion to normal mp3 before broadcasting…

To comply with copyright requirements, the general public cannot access
it. If you would like to try it, just email me at
gary.jackson1 at btinternet.com and I will add you as a friend of the site
which will gain you access, and email download instructions.

Gary Jackson
CMA member and community radio presenter