[comradio-l] Change to mailing lists - no response required from you

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 14 20:22:22 BST 2007

Hi

Just a quick message to say that we are updating and overhauling our
mailing lists - and have changed to a new mailing list server.

You need do nothing as the process should be completely transparent -
though I hope that is not 'famous last words'!

The only change that you should notice is that emails for this mailing
list will now come from comradio-l at mailman.commedia.org.uk so please
make sure that your spam filters will not trap the new emails.

To send an email to the comradio-l mailing list you will need to send
an email to comradio-l at mailman.commedia.org.uk

To administer your comradio-l account the admin page may be found here:

http://mailman.commedia.org.uk/mailman/admin/comradio-l

With best regards

Bill Best