[CMA R] Job Vacancy: Community Radio Development Officer

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon Apr 30 14:46:03 BST 2007

Fwd:

From: "Daniel Finnan - The Hillz Radio" <dan at thehillz.net>

Hi,

Please help us to publicise this vacancy. Feel free to pass it on to
your contacts.

Best Wishes,

Daniel Finnan

JOB TITLE: Community Radio Development Officer

LOCATION: Coventry, West Midlands, WATCH Ltd, 12 Victoria Street,
Hillfields, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5LZ.

Tel: 02476 550564

SALARY: £24,708 per annum.

We are looking for a bright, motivated and experienced individual to
take over the operation and development of our thriving community
radio station. You will be responsible for delivering training,
organising broadcasts/licensing, maintaining our studio/equipment and
inspiring young people and members of the community to create great
community radio. You will have focus, determination and understand the
complexities of undertaking funded work. You will use your own
initiative and wide ranging skills to engage with people to ensure the
future success of the project.

Deadline: 5pm 11th May 2007

For further information:-

http://www.thehillz.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=234&Itemid=1