[CMA R] Fwd: On-air mixing desk?

Michelle McGuire michelle at commedia.org.uk
Wed Sep 6 13:29:48 BST 2006

Forwarded From: "Fox, Chris (ChS, Youthcomm)" <CFox at youthcomm.org.uk

Begin forwarded message:

Hi

Does anyone have - or know someone who might have - or know somewhere
i might go to get (you get the picture!!) a second hand mixing desk
suitable for on-air use?

I am trying to set up a remote studio at a college but sadly their
budget won't stretch to a brand new desk.

Anything would be considered and we could negotiate a price, so long
as it is a 'full size' desk and not a small domestic DJ style one.
Even if the desk has a few repairs needed I would still be interested
at the right price as the college has technicians who could work on it.

We're planning to launch our community radio license at the end of
Nov and this would be a real help to us - any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Chris
Youthcomm Radio

Michelle McGuire
Editor, Airflash Magazine
Communications Officer
http://www.commedia.org.uk

http://www.commedia.org.uk

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield S1 2BX
UK
Tel. + 44 (0) 114 279 5219

"Access to the media for people and communities"