[CMA R] Looking for a job...

Thorne & Moorends Community Radio studio at tmcr.org.uk
Fri Feb 10 16:48:43 GMT 2006

I may as well take advantage of the list to put a few feelers out...

For the last year I've been working for Thorne-Moorends Community Radio
(TMCR) on the outskirts of Doncaster as Project Officer/Manager. Sadly, the
funding has dried up and I'm out of a job from the 28th of February.

The project itself will continue as the committee are trying to gain
long-term funding, which will not kick in until the end of this year, for a
full-time Community Radio station. They are also looking at a RSL in the
summer, if they can pull it together. I will be keeping in touch with
things, but that does not pay my bills.

I have experience of RSL's, prior to being over here, and I am a big part of
Trust AM, the hospital radio station for Doncaster & Bassetlaw. I've been a
DJ for 31 years too, and still do the odd nightclub spot. I'll be bringing
my CV up to date shortly if that's required. I've a wealth of other
knowledge and skills, which have proved useful on this project.

If there are any groups out there who need some informed input then let me
know. I could do with a full-time job but don't mind a bit of consultancy
work either. My direct email address is below - and I'll be keeping that as
I own the domain name... ;-)

Regards
Gordon Sharpe
Thorne-Moorends Community Radio