[Community Radio] Re: Christian Community Radio

Richard comms2_email at ntlworld.com
Thu May 19 19:25:45 BST 2005

Really, I suppose one is trying to engineer a situation with the
programming, where it's not possible to say it's a problem for non
Christians listening in. And at the same time meeting the needs of the
underserved practicing Christian population. Perhaps my best port of call is
to look at ShineFM, and Cross Rythens Radio and see what they do. Although
I assume that just meeting the needs of the practicing Christians is good
enough for OFCOM.