[CMA R] [CMA] CMA COMMUNITY RADIO MASTERCLASS - Few Places Left - BookToday![Scanned]

Diane Rodgers-Wilson diane.rodgers-wilson at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jul 25 13:43:25 BST 2005

*****  CMA COMMUNITY RADIO MASTERCLASS 27th July - ONLY A FEW PLACES
LEFT - Book yours by tomorrow!  *****

This is what they said about the CMA Radio workshop last week:

"I thoroughly enjoyed the day and would recommend it to anybody
seeking advice about radio broadcasting"

"I found it very helpful and it broadened my radio horizons"

"Good to get in depth information from experienced professionals"

"A structured first step towards a community radio station"

"Very useful for networking as well as information"

"Yet again a wonderful event from the CMA"

"Very, very useful and encouraging"

"Thank you!"

BOOK TODAY FOR CMA COMMUNITY RADIO MASTERCLASS Wednesday 27th July 2005:
(Practically) everything you need to know about running a radio station
in a day from Forest of Dean Radio, the UK’s first full time Community
Radio station.

Wednesday 27th July 2005
09:00am - 5.00pm
The Community Hall, Rheola House, Gloucester

http://www.commedia.org.uk/learning/july_masterclass.htm

This masterclass will be hosted by Forest of Dean Radio and will cover
everything you may need to know about running a station, covering issues
including: governance, management and staff, volunteer support,
technical issues, training, finance & funding and more!

There will be case studies from current running stations on how they got
started and achieved success, and question and answer sessions.
There will also be opportunities for networking, with refreshments and a
buffet lunch provided.

The cost is £25 for fully paid up CMA members and £80 for non-CMA members.

For further information and to book places, please see
http://www.commedia.org.uk/learning/july_masterclass.htm or email
workshops at commedia.org.uk