No subject

Fri Feb 4 15:09:26 GMT 2005

"The main thing I wanted to say was to ask the 3 London based 'Access Radio'
(Community Radio) projects if they are interested in taking programming from
other community groups in the Capital - and setting up a programme-sharing
scheme of some sort?  I know there are people involved with TUBE Radio here
at TVU who would love to contribute."

Anybody in London, or elsewhere interested in this?
Would it also be useful if the CMA could facilitate some form of programme
bank? Linking colleges, etc with the stations?

Donald